1) Downpayment - 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40% 45%, 50% of Unit Price Balance - monthly installment - 24 months, 36 months,48 months or 60 months
2) Other Fees - 3 yrs LTO Registration, 3 yrs TPL, Chattel Mortgage Fee and 1 yr Comprehensive Insurance with "Acts of God"
OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKER
1) Ask your authorized representative (a spouse, parent, relative or friend) to contact us for personalized and hands-on servicing.
2) Make a reservation of Php 5,000.00 for the vehicle unit of your choice. This is advised esp. if your choice vehicle is in demand. Orders are served on a "first - to reserve - first - to- be served" policy. You may pay in cash or check, a corresponding Official Receipt will be issued to confirm your reservation. This will be deducted from your total amount due upon purchase of your vehicle.
3) FINANCING PROCEDURE a) Duly fill up Auto Loan Application Form provided herewith and submit it to us for processing. b) Provide us with a copy of the following: 1. Your latest Job Contract or COE with Gross Compensation 2. At least 3 months Proof of Remittances to the Philippines In case of releasing/ delivery of unit in your absence, pls provide us c) A copy of your valid ID with 3 specimen signatures (eg. passport, driver's license etc) d) Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for your authorized representative duly consularized by the Philippine Embassy located in the country where you are working. (Request for a Sample Form here) - Initially email the SPA to your Authorized Representative to present to us so we will know who to coordinate with here in the Phils. - Prior to the release of your vehicle, your Authorized Representative must submit the original In lieu of SPA - Your Spouse can now sign our Affidavit of Marital Consent or some banks allow qualified single signatories for auto loan now. c) Financing applications takes a minimum of 3 days or more to process depending on individual cases. d) Inform us when you plan to purchase the unit of your choice. It would be ideal for OFWs to apply for an auto loan application One (1) a week before their arrival (Metro Manila & Suburbs residents) Three (3) weeks before their arrival (Provincial residents)
** Do you have a short vacation? Do you want to maximize your vacation time? When you qualify, we can assist in processing your auto loan even while you are abroad.
FOR LOCAL BUYERS 1) Make a reservation of Php 10,000.00 for the vehicle unit of your choice. Orders are served on a "first - to reserve - first - to be served" policy. You may pay in cash or check, a corresponding Receipt will be issued to confirm your reservation. This will be deducted from your total amount due upon purchase of your vehicle. 2) FINANCING PROCEDURE a) Duly fill up Application Form provided herewith and submit it to us for loan application processing. AUTO LOAN APPLICATION FORM HERE b) Provide us with a copy of the following: 1. Your latest Contract of Employment with Gross Compensation or Copy of DTI [Business Reg] or SEC if your income is derived from business. 2. A copy of your valid ID with picture and signature (eg. passport, driver's license, PRC ID, SSS ID, GSIS ID, etc) 3. Your Tax Identification Number (TIN) or that of your spouse or if single, your co-maker's TIN (usually a parent, a brother, a sister) 4. Proof of Billing Address - latest utility bills 3) Financing applications takes a minimum of one (1) day - three (3) days - Metro Manila & Suburbs Residents and three (3) days - seven (7) days for Provincial Residents
Copyright@www.auto-searchphilippines.com AUTO LOAN GUIDE FOR FILIPINOS